Every girl envies the long curly blonde hair of pop-singer Taylor Swift! With STYLIST Curl Cream you can create smooth, frizz free, controlled curls. Your hair will be infused with moisture for a medium hold that gives a naturally stunning look!
» BUY CURL CREAM
- Apply Curl Cream to damp hair.
- Use fingers to create these soft waves.
- Dry naturally or use a diffuser to enhance wave formation.
Get Hillary Duff’s “Naughty Girl” look with STYLIST Volume Foam. It thickens and imparts intense shine to enhance voluminous styles.
» BUY VOLUME FOAM
- Apply Volume Foam on towel dried hair.
- Power dry hair completely to achieve more volume and texture.
- Then with a large curling iron take vertical sections of hair and wrap them around the hot iron for a few seconds.
Danii Minogue’s hair is ever-changing, and we can’t help but love her stylish side swept shag! This chic hairstyle can be yours with the STRUCTURE Luxe Cream.
» BUY LUXE CREAM
- Apply Luxe Cream on damp hair.
- Use fingers to tousle and set your hair with the product.
- Sweep it to the side and let dry naturally.
When Katie Holmes went for the chin-length bob she was copied by many. Get the glamorous look with GLOSSARY Shine Serum.
It smoothes frizz, reduces the appearance of dryness, shields humidity and adds glistening shine!
» BUY SHINE SERUM
- Rub a few drops of Shine Serum on your hands.
- Put it on ends for a silky finished.
For shaken up curls like Ashley Benson try STRUCTURE Lock Spray. It provides a definitive hold with lasting touchable style. The spray mist also protects against humidity all day style.
» BUY LOCK SPRAY
- Divide your hair in four sections. Two in the front and two in the back.
- Spray each section and use a large curling iron to wrap the hair for a few seconds.
- Release and cool down.
- Separate waves with fingers.
Disclaimer: Profound Beauty is suggesting products to achieve these looks.
These products have not actually been used on the celebrities in these photos.